Placed an order for a Barbie Car for granddaughter, 12/24/2014.Credit card charged.
Order never shipped. I have contacted this company on numerous occasions, in an effort to get this resolved. When you call the phone number the provide, you always get a recording telling you to press (1) to speak to a customer service representative, but when you do it tells you that the mailbox is full and cannot take any messages and to call again later.
This is a complete ripoff company and should not be allowed to do business on the internet.I received an email telling me that the company had moved to New Mexico, but still have not received my order.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product never shipped
- No response to calls
- No shipment of product
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Barbie Car
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am pretty pissed with my experience with this company. They had a deal on blanket scarves and had 5-6 different colors to choose from. The color I ordered..."
- "I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it. I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I..."
- "My company, 9FilmFest purchased one 40ft container of used hard toys from USA Import-Export Trading Co. order date 18 July 2015, 24,000 lbs @ $0.58/lb total charges including shipping..."
- "Ours is 2 years old and lumpy!!! I wrote to Simmons and sent pictures--never heard back. What recourse do we have? Over $1000 spent!..."
- "So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks. I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been..."
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."